WhatsApp on iPhone and Android directly blends with your contact book. A contact will show up in WhatsApp as long as it is on WhatsApp. We are sure that you already know how to add a contact in your smartphone but do know that you can also quickly add a contact to WhatsApp directly in the application. Here’s how to add a contact in WhatsApp?.
How to add a contact in WhatsApp?
There are two ways by which you can add a contact in WhatsApp such as:
1. Add contact through “New Message” button
STEP 1- In order to do this, simply open your WhatsApp. Then go to the “Chats” section, and tap the “New Message” button present at the bottom-right corner of the chat window as shown in the image below-.
STEP 2- You will see a new window. Tap on “New contact”.
STEP 3- Once you have followed step 2, you will see all of the usual fields when you see saving a contact. Such as name, company details, and their phone number. Just fill-up the details and tap the “Save” button.
2. Add contact received through contact card
This is another way by which you can also easily add a contact from a contact card. To do this, simply tap the “Add Contact” button from the contact card you have received in your chat.
WhatsApp will then ask you whether you want to add it to an existing contact or create a new one. It is best to create a new contact, so select the “New” option.
Once you have chosen the “New” option, You will see the default screen for adding a new contact. You will see all of the usual fields when you see saving a contact. Such as name, company details, and their phone number. Just fill-up the details and tap the “Save” button to save the contact.
- How to send money on WhatsApp?
- How to Receive money on WhatsApp?
- Use the Catalog feature on WhatsApp
- How to delete a contact in WhatsApp?
- How to download and export report on WhatsApp?
- Manage your notifications on WhatsApp
- How to view a catalog on WhatsApp?
- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- How to edit your profile in WhatsApp?
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- WhatsApp now comes with Fingerprint lock
- How to clear chats in WhatsApp?
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Video call?
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know
- How to back up to Google Drive in WhatsApp?
- How to add your bank account in WhatsApp?