Today most people are connected to WhatsApp whether it is to communicate, to promote their businesses, etc. WhatsApp has gradually become the most popular instant messaging platform within the world with over 1.5 billion monthly active users. There is an interesting feature in WhatsApp, included in the feature list of WhatsApp, which is to add status to your WhatsApp profile. In this article, we will tell you about how to change your WhatsApp status Privacy settings?.
Read Also, How to add WhatsApp Status?
How to change your WhatsApp status Privacy settings?
In order to change your WhatsApp status Privacy settings, just follow these simple steps-
- Open WhatsApp and go to the Status Screen.
- Tap the More Options icon and then tap on “Status Privacy” options.
- Once you tap on “Status privacy”, you will a list of options to choose from. You can change the WhatsApp privacy settings from this window.
You can select any of these three options in order to make sure who can see you WhatsApp status and who cannot.
For more detail, you can click on “WhatsApp Status Privacy Options“.
- Hide your WhatsApp profile photo in your Device
- Enable Dark Mode in WhatsApp
- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- WhatsApp’s Latest update to sign into multiple smartphones
- How to use WhatsApp on your PC?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- How to delete WhatsApp broadcast list?
- WhatsApp now comes with Fingerprint lock
- How to block or unblock a contact on WhatsApp?
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Video call?
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Voice call?
- How to create a WhatsApp broadcast group?
- WhatsApp increases group call limit
- How to edit a WhatsApp broadcast list?
- How to mute WhatsApp messages sound?