In WhatsApp, under the settings option, you can adjust the behavior for the return/enter key. You can configure whether tapping the enter key either sends a message or not. Here is a glance at how to configure the enter key in WhatsApp?.
How to configure the enter key in WhatsApp?
In order to configure the enter key in WhatsApp, just follow these simple steps-
- Open your WhatsApp messenger on your smartphone.
- Tap the More options icon > Settings > Chats .
- Turn the “Enter is send” option on or off.
Note: If you turn on the “Enter is send” option, then the Enter key present on your keyboard will send your message instead of adding a new line.
- How to add and remove group participants on WhatsApp?
- How to use live location on WhatsApp?
- Enable Dark Mode in WhatsApp
- How to manage your notifications on WhatsApp?
- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- How to exit and delete groups in WhatsApp?
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- WhatsApp now comes with Fingerprint lock
- How to back up to Google Drive in WhatsApp?
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Video call?
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know
- WhatsApp increases group call limit
- How to edit a WhatsApp broadcast list?