Did you know that you can delete your contacts through WhatsApp also? Yes, you read it right. WhatsApp has made it easy to delete a contact from your smartphone’s phone book. If you haven’t tried it yet then you must this whole article. Here we will tell how to delete a contact in WhatsApp?
How to delete a contact in WhatsApp?
In order to delete a contact through WhatsApp, just follow these simple steps,
STEP 1 – Open your WhatsApp messenger. Tap on the “New chat” icon as shown in the image. Then you have to search or select the contact you wish to delete from the list contacts. Then tap on that particular contact to proceed further.
STEP 2 – Tap on the “View contact” option to go into the contact details.
Read Also, How to add a contact in WhatsApp?
STEP 3 – Once you have completed step 2, you will see a window similar to the image below. But obviously you will not see the exact same screen as shown in here since your selected contact will be different.
STEP 4 – You will now see the contact details. Tap on More options icon and choose “Delete Contact” to finally delete the contact.
STEP 5 – Then, refresh your WhatsApp contacts so that you do not see the deleted contact. To do so again open WhatsApp > tap New chat > More options icon > Refresh.
- How to send money on WhatsApp?
- How to Receive money on WhatsApp?
- Use the Catalog feature on WhatsApp
- How to download and export report on WhatsApp?
- Manage your notifications on WhatsApp
- How to view a catalog on WhatsApp?
- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- How to edit your profile in WhatsApp?
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- WhatsApp now comes with Fingerprint lock
- How to clear chats in WhatsApp?
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Video call?
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know
- How to back up to Google Drive in WhatsApp?
- How to add your bank account in WhatsApp?