In WhatsApp, the broadcast list enables you to message several friends, known contacts simultaneously. This broadcast list consists of saved contacts of WhatsApp. The key requirement for WhatsApp broadcast lists is that not only do all the pre-determined contacts involved got to be using WhatsApp but also their phone address book must contain the broadcaster’s mobile number. In this guide, will tell you how to delete a WhatsApp broadcast list?.
Delete WhatsApp broadcast list
In order to delete a WhatsApp broadcast list, just follow these simple steps-
- Open your WhatsApp broadcast list.
- Tap More options > Broadcast list info.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap on the “Delete broadcast list”.
In the end, it is your choice whether to delete the media linked to this group or not. It means if you choose to delete the option “Delete media in this chat”, all the pics, docs, videos, etc. will be lost.
- Hide your WhatsApp profile photo in your Device
- Enable Dark Mode in WhatsApp
- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- WhatsApp’s Latest update to sign into multiple smartphones
- How to use WhatsApp on your PC?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- WhatsApp now comes with Fingerprint lock
- How to block or unblock a contact on WhatsApp?
- How to mute WhatsApp messages sound?
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Video call?
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Voice call?
- WhatsApp increases group call limit
- How to create a WhatsApp broadcast group?
- How to edit a WhatsApp broadcast list?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Redmi Note 8
- Realme rolled out new Android 10 based UI
- 10 Important Mobile Innovations of 2019
- Best New Features in Android 10
- What is Wireless Charging?
- What is a USB Type-C?
- How to Extend the Smartphone battery life?
- What is the latest version of Android?