WhatsApp “Request Account Info” feature allows you to request and export a report of your account information and settings. Once the report is available after sending the request for account information, you can download and export it. Here is a glance at how to download and export report on WhatsApp?.
How to download and export report on WhatsApp?
Now, download and export report on WhatsApp just follow these simple steps,
1. Open your WhatsApp messenger and tap on Settings.
2. Go to Account and then tap on Request account info.
3. Tap on the Download report option. After that, a Zip file will be downloaded to your smartphone. This file includes an HTML file that is easy to view. It also contains a JSON file that you could port to another application very easily.
Once the report is downloaded, tap Export report > EXPORT or Export Report.
Note: You’ll be unable to view the downloaded report within WhatsApp.
In order to view the downloaded report, select any of the external applications that appear in the share tray to export the report. It is necessary since you can’t view the downloaded report within WhatsApp.
Read Also, How to export your chat history in WhatsApp?
Delete a report
If you want to delete the downloaded report from your phone, you’ll have the option to delete that copy permanently.
1. Just tap on Delete report > DELETE or Delete Report on the Request account info screen.
2. Please keep in mind that deleting the downloaded report won’t delete any of your WhatsApp account data. So just don’t worry before deleting the report.
- How to send money on WhatsApp?
- How to Receive money on WhatsApp?
- Use the Catalog feature on WhatsApp
- Manage your notifications on WhatsApp
- How to view a catalog on WhatsApp?
- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- How to edit your profile in WhatsApp?
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- WhatsApp now comes with Fingerprint lock
- How to clear chats in WhatsApp?
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Video call?
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know
- How to back up to Google Drive in WhatsApp?
- How to add your bank account in WhatsApp?