In WhatsApp, the forward feature allows you to forward messages from a private or group chat to a different individual or a group chat. All the forwarded messages are indicated with a “Forwarded” label. This helps you recognize if your friend or loved one wrote the message they sent or if the message originally came from someone else. Here we will show you how to forward messages in WhatsApp?.
When you forward a message, you’ll share it with up to 5 chats on just one occasion. When a message is forwarded repeatedly, it can only be forwarded to at least one chat at a time.
Forward a message
- Open your WhatsApp messenger. Open an individual or a group chat, tap and hold the message you want to forward.
- If you want to forward multiple messages, you can select extra messages after you select the first message.
- Tap the Forward icon.
- Select the individual chat or group chats you want to forward the messages to.
- Tap the Send icon.
Note: WhatsApp also allows you to forward media, contacts, or locations so you don’t have to re-upload them. Any messages you send that aren’t your own outgoing messages will display the “Forwarded” label to you and any recipient receiving the message.
- How to add and remove group participants on WhatsApp?
- How to use live location on WhatsApp?
- Enable Dark Mode in WhatsApp
- How to manage your notifications on WhatsApp?
- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- WhatsApp now comes with Fingerprint lock
- How to make changes to groups in WhatsApp?
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Video call?
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know
- How to exit and delete groups in WhatsApp?
- WhatsApp increases group call limit
- How to edit a WhatsApp broadcast list?