In WhatsApp Messenger, you can add a picture to your profile for someone to recognize you on the other end. This application allows users to put a profile picture which makes it easier to communicate. How to hide your WhatsApp profile photo? Can you hide it without blocking your contacts? This article contains the answer to these questions. Sometimes we just want to hide our profile pic from others without completely blocking them. It means that you just don’t want the other person to see your profile pic but that person can send you messages or do other stuff. If you are stuck in this kind of situation and looking for an option to do that then you are my friend, in the right place. We will show the way by which you will be able to hide your WhatsApp profile photo.
Read Also, How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
How to Hide WhatsApp Profile Photo?
Now to hide your profile pic in your WhatsApp messenger just follow these steps-
1. Open your WhatsApp messenger on your smartphone. Tap on More Options icon > Settings.
2. Then you have to tap on the “Account” option and then tap on the “Privacy” option.
3. Once you have entered the Privacy settings menu, tap on the option “Profile photo”. You will then see a new pop up a window giving you three options –
- My contacts
You have to select the option “Nobody” to hide your WhatsApp profile photo from your contacts. Then you are done.
From now onwards no one will be able to see your profile picture. If you want you can also choose to show your profile pic to only your contacts.
We hope that you liked this article and we would like to hear from you in the comments. Please share your views about our website and if you any suggestion then please share with us.
We have added many interesting WhatsApp related articles, we would really like you to check them out and share your precious views.
- Enable Dark Mode in WhatsApp
- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- WhatsApp’s Latest update to sign into multiple smartphones
- How to use WhatsApp on your PC?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- WhatsApp now comes with Fingerprint lock
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know
- How to block or unblock a contact on WhatsApp?