WhatsApp has become the most popular messaging app in the world. More than 1.6 billion people are using the messaging platform every month. And all those people are using one of the most private and secure messaging platforms on the planet. In today’s world, you can never be too cool with what information about yourself you are making available. In WhatsApp, apart from the option to block contacts from contacting you in WhatsApp, you also have the ability to manage some other privacy settings also that give you the control about who sees what. You can change your privacy settings such as your last online time, profile photo, status, and read receipts. Here you will learn how to change your privacy settings in WhatsApp?.
How to change your privacy settings in WhatsApp?
1. Open your WhatsApp on your smartphone. Tap on the More Options icon and then tap on Settings.
2. Then go to your Account option.
3. Tap on the Privacy Option.
4. There you will find the list of privacy options that you can set to configure your privacy in WhatsApp. These options are- Last seen, Profile photo, About, Status, Read receipts, and Groups.
Read more about these options from the following links:
- How to change your privacy setting for Last seen in WhatsApp?
- How to change your privacy settings for your profile picture in WhatsApp?
- How to change your privacy setting for your About in WhatsApp?
- How to change your WhatsApp status Privacy settings?
- How to turn read receipts on or off in WhatsApp?
- How to change group privacy settings in WhatsApp?
1. If you do not share your last seen with others then you won’t be able to see other users last seen yourself.
2. If you turn off your read receipts setting, you won’t be able to see read receipts from other users also.
3. When your contact turns off the read receipts, you won’t be able to see if they’ve viewed your status updates.
- How to make changes to groups in WhatsApp?
- How to exit and delete groups in WhatsApp?
- WhatsApp Status Privacy Options
- Hide your WhatsApp profile photo in your Device
- How to invite into a group in WhatsApp?
- How to manage group admins in WhatsApp?
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know