Suppose you want to send a message to all or any of your friends. Normally, you’d need to put all of the recipients into one giant group thread to try to to this. But when people started responding to your message, everyone within the group would get a notification, so your friends would probably be annoyed that you simply started the group thread within the first place. Luckily, if you’re using WhatsApp, this is not a problem. WhatsApp has a Broadcast feature that allows you to send messages to multiple people without having to make a group chat. This guide will tell you How to create a WhatsApp broadcast group?.
Let’s begin with the article on How to create a WhatsApp broadcast group?
In order to create a WhatsApp broadcast group just follow these simple steps-
STEP 1 – Open WhatsApp. Tap the More options icon present on the right side corner of the WhatsApp home screen. Then tap on the option “New broadcast”.
Read Also, WhatsApp increases group call limit
STEP 2 – Then just search or select the contacts you want to add to the broadcast group and that’s it and you are done.
Read Also, How to edit a WhatsApp broadcast list?
This will create a new broadcast list. Once you send a message to the list, it’ll be sent to all or any recipients within the list who have your number saved in their phones’ address book. Recipients will receive the message as a regular message. Once they reply, it’ll appear as a regular message in your CHATS screen. Their reply won’t be sent to other recipients within the broadcast list.
- Hide your WhatsApp profile photo in your Device
- Enable Dark Mode in WhatsApp
- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- WhatsApp’s Latest update to sign into multiple smartphones
- How to use WhatsApp on your PC?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- WhatsApp now comes with Fingerprint lock
- How to block or unblock a contact on WhatsApp?
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Video call?
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Voice call?
- WhatsApp increases group call limit
- How to edit a WhatsApp broadcast list?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Redmi Note 8
- Realme rolled out new Android 10 based UI
- 10 Important Mobile Innovations of 2019
- Best New Features in Android 10
- What is Wireless Charging?
- What is a USB Type-C?
- How to Extend the Smartphone battery life?
- What is the latest version of Android?