With the latest versionWhatsApp, you can now forward Whatsapp status messages to the contacts in your phone’s address book. In order to forward a status message you just need to enter a secret broadcast list presented on Whatsapp. If you can open this list, you can then forward the status updates to your contacts. You can forward your status updates to all of your contacts or a few selected ones. Learn how to forward a status update in WhatsApp in this very article.
How to forward a status update in WhatsApp?
In order to forward your WhatsApp status updates to your contacts simply follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Open WhatsApp messenger on your smartphone.
Step 2: Next go to the STATUS tab.
Step 3: Then tap on the More Options icon to list the status sharing options as shown in the image.
Step 4: Then in order to forward your WhatsApp status to your contacts, tap on the forward icon option.
Step 5: You can either search for or select the individual or group chat you want to forward your status. Then finally, Tap Forward.
Note: If you want to forward more than one status update, then tap on the More options icon. Select the updates you want to forward, then tap Forward and you are good to go.
- How to make changes to groups in WhatsApp?
- How to exit and delete groups in WhatsApp?
- WhatsApp Status Privacy Options
- Hide your WhatsApp profile photo in your Device
- How to invite into a group in WhatsApp?
- How to manage group admins in WhatsApp?
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know
- How to change your privacy settings in WhatsApp?