WhatsApp allows users to make groups. These groups are often formed by adding the contact of an individual one wants as a participant within the group. It is very easy to add new participants to a group. A single group can have up to 256 participants. If you already have a group created then you can invite people into your group very easily. Here is a glance at how to invite into a group in WhatsApp.
Read more, How to create a WhatsApp broadcast group?
Invite into groups via links
Being a group admin, it becomes very easy for you to invite people to join a group by sharing a link with them. In order to share a group invite link, just follow steps:
1. Open your WhatsApp. Go to your group chat, then tap the group subject.
2. Then tap the More options icon > Group info.
3. Tap the Invite via link option.
4. You can choose one of these options-
- Send link via WhatsApp
- Share link via another app
- Copy link
If you are sending the link via WhatsApp, search for or select contacts, then tap the Send icon.
You can also share your group invite link using a QR code by tapping More options > Print group QR code.
Note: It is our advice that you must use this feature with trusted individuals since any WhatsApp user you share an invite link with can join the group. It is also possible for someone to forward the invite link to other people. In that case, others can also join the group and the group admin won’t be asked for any kind permission to approve those people before they join.
- How to manage group admins in WhatsApp?
- How to add and remove group participants on WhatsApp?
- Enable Dark Mode in WhatsApp
- How to manage your notifications on WhatsApp?
- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- WhatsApp now comes with Fingerprint lock
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Video call?
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know
- WhatsApp increases group call limit
- How to edit a WhatsApp broadcast list?