In WhatsApp, the feature of Voice Calling lets you do voice call your contacts for free. This will work even if your contact is in another country. WhatsApp Voice calling utilizes your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes. Data charges may apply. This means that you won’t be charged for the call. If you have not done it yet and want to know how to make a voice call on WhatsApp, then keep reading the article and follow the steps mentioned.
Read also, How to make a video call on WhatsApp?
How to make a voice call on WhatsApp?
In order to make a voice call on WhatsApp to one of your contacts, follow the steps mentioned-
Step 1: Open your WhatsApp messenger on your smartphone.
Step 2: Tap on chat with whom you want to establish the video call connection.
Final Step: Tap the Voice call icon present on the top right side of the screen as shown in the image below-
Note: You first must enable internet connection in your smartphone to use this feature. If somehow your net connection doesn’t work and you still try to make a voice call then you will see a pop-up error as shown-
Receive a voice call in WhatsApp
In case your phone is locked then you will see an incoming WhatsApp voice call screen when someone calls you on WhatsApp. You can then choose from the following:
- You can either choose to swipe up to accept to answer the call.
- Or choose to swipe up to decline to reject the call.
- Or swipe up to reply to decline that call with a quick message.
But if your phone is unlocked then you will see an incoming voice call pop-up, where you can either tap on Decline or Answer.
- Hide your WhatsApp profile photo in your Device
- Enable Dark Mode in WhatsApp
- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- WhatsApp’s Latest update to sign into multiple smartphones
- How to use WhatsApp on your PC?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- How to delete WhatsApp broadcast list?
- WhatsApp now comes with Fingerprint lock
- How to block or unblock a contact on WhatsApp?
- How to create a WhatsApp broadcast group?
- WhatsApp increases group call limit
- How to edit a WhatsApp broadcast list?
- How to mute WhatsApp messages sound?
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know
- How to share QR code in WhatsApp?
- Use the Catalog feature on WhatsApp
- How to reset the QR code in WhatsApp?