WhatsApp has a feature on its platform which will allow you to scan QR codes or you can see your own QR code. This feature will allow you to fetch information from the QR code. This QR code feature helps you to add contacts without having to key in the mobile number. You can also share your own WhatsApp QR code with someone else. But do you know that the QR code which you already have can be changed? Yes, you can easily reset the QR code in WhatsApp. Here you will find some steps which will show you how to reset the QR code in WhatsApp?.
Read Also, How to share QR code in WhatsApp?
How to reset the QR code in WhatsApp?
The need to reset the WhatsApp QR code might arise when, for instance, your current QR code is having issues in its scanning process. In that case, you might want to reset the QR code. If that’s not the case and you just want to reset it for fun but don’t know how to do it then you must follow the steps mentioned below. It’s free and very easy.
Step 1: Open your WhatsApp on your smartphone.
Step 2: Next, tap on the More options icon > Settings.
Step 3: You will then have to tap the QR icon displayed next to your name.
Step 4: Then under the “MY CODE” section tap on the More options icon> Reset QR code as shown in the image below-
Step 5: You will then see a pop-up. You need to hit on the Reset QR code option. Then hit on RESET.
Step 6: Then finally, tap on OK. You will need to wait a second for the QR reset to finish. Once the process is complete you will see a new QR code under MY CODE section.
- How to scan a QR code in WhatsApp?
- How to share QR code in WhatsApp?
- Use the Catalog feature on WhatsApp
- How to download and export report on WhatsApp?
- Manage your notifications on WhatsApp
- How to view a catalog on WhatsApp?
- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- How to edit your profile in WhatsApp?
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- WhatsApp now comes with Fingerprint lock
- How to clear chats in WhatsApp?
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Video call?
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know
- How to back up to Google Drive in WhatsApp?
- How to add your bank account in WhatsApp?