WhatsApp has recently introduced a new feature i.e. QR codes on its platform. For this WhatsApp has provided a new update. This new update lets WhatsApp users add each other through QR codes. This means that you just need to send your QR code or scan another person’s WhatsApp QR code to add them immediately. You can also find your own QR code at the settings menu on WhatsApp. There you will find two options i.e. display the QR code or scan other people’s code. This feature is available on both android and iOS. Now, if you don’t know how to share QR code in WhatsApp with someone else then must read this article and follow these steps mentioned below.
Read Also, How to scan a QR code in WhatsApp?
How to share QR code in WhatsApp?
In order to share your WhatsApp QR code with someone else, just follow these simple steps,
Step 1: Open your WhatsApp on your smartphone.
Step 2: Next, tap on the More options icon > Settings.
Step 3: You will then have to tap the QR icon displayed next to your name.
Step 4: After that, you will see a new page. Then in order to share your QR code tap on the Share icon. Once you tap the share icon many options will appear on your screen as shown in the image below,
Step 5: Select any one app to share your QR code.
Note: You can also choose to:
1. Crop or rotate the QR code: To rotate or crop the QR code image tap the Crop icon.
2. Add a caption to QR code: You can also enter a message in the text field to your QR code.
3. Back Option: To return the changes that you have made to your QR code image tap Back icon.
Step 7: Finally, select a contact to whom you want to send your QR code tap Send.
- How to send money on WhatsApp?
- How to Receive money on WhatsApp?
- Use the Catalog feature on WhatsApp
- How to download and export report on WhatsApp?
- Manage your notifications on WhatsApp
- How to view a catalog on WhatsApp?
- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- How to edit your profile in WhatsApp?
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- WhatsApp now comes with Fingerprint lock
- How to clear chats in WhatsApp?
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Video call?
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know
- How to back up to Google Drive in WhatsApp?
- How to add your bank account in WhatsApp?