WhatsApp has more than 2 billion users worldwide. It has become one of the most used apps. This is a chat application that enables you to connect with your friends or family across distances. Apart from it, this chat app also allows you to share your status updates with other apps such as Facebook. For those who don’t know, Facebook now owns WhatsApp. They have introduced Statues on its platform which allows you to share photos, text, GIF, and video that disappear after 24 hours. For those who don’t know how to share WhatsApp status updates, this article is a great solution for them. Keep reading this article to learn to share WhatsApp status updates to other apps.
How to share WhatsApp status updates?
In order to share WhatsApp status updates to other Apps simply follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Open Whatsapp messenger on your smartphone.
Step 2: Next go to the STATUS tab.
Step 3: Then tap on the More Options icon to list the status sharing options as shown in the image. Now in order to share your WhatsApp status, you will see two options i.e. “Share…” or “Share to Facebook”.
Step 4: If you choose the option “Share…” then you see the list of apps where you can share your WhatsApp status. Select any of them as per your choice to share your status update.
WhatsApp, in 2019, introduced a new feature that enables you to share your WhatsApp status as Facebook stories. In order to do this you just have to select the option “Share to Facebook” and you are good to go.
Note: If you have multiple WhatsApp status updates then you can choose which updates you want to share to Facebook as Stories.
- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- How to use status in WhatsApp?
- WhatsApp now comes with a Fingerprint lock
- How to block or unblock a contact on WhatsApp?
- How to share QR code in WhatsApp?
- Use the Catalog feature on WhatsApp
- How to reset the QR code in WhatsApp?
- WhatsApp increases group call limit
- How to edit a WhatsApp broadcast list?
- How to mute WhatsApp messages sound?