WhatsApp Web is an interesting feature of WhatsApp messenger. It allows you to use WhatsApp on your PC whether it is Desktop or Laptop. This guide will explain to you how to use the Web feature.
1. Open the WhatsApp on your phone.
2. Go to Chats screen and select Menu and then WhatsApp Web.
Now click on the official link mentioned below to start using this Web feature-
How to install WhatsApp on PC?
In order to install WhatsApp on your computer. go to the official WhatsApp website from your computer’s browser. But remember WhatsApp can only be installed on your computer if your OS is Windows 8.1 (or latest) or macOS 10.10 (or latest)…Read More.
Important Note: You must keep your phone connected to the internet while you use the WhatsApp web client. The WhatsApp application syncs directly with your mobile device, so a Wi-Fi connection is necessary to avoid racking up data charges.
- How to change your WhatsApp status Privacy settings?
- Hide your WhatsApp profile photo in your Device
- Enable Dark Mode in WhatsApp
- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- WhatsApp’s Latest update to sign into multiple smartphones
- How to use WhatsApp on your PC?