WhatsApp has become one of the most popular messaging applications with over 2 billion users worldwide. Facebook- has already owned this chat application. They keep on adding new features to this app to improve the user experience. Recently, WhatsApp has introduced a new feature on its platform which will allow you to scan QR codes that will help you to fetch information from the QR code. This will help you to add contacts without having to key in the mobile number. Each WhatsApp user has a personal QR code that can be accessed at the settings menu on WhatsApp. Here is a step by step guide that will show you how to view your QR code in WhatsApp?.
Read also, How to reset the QR code in WhatsApp?
How to view your QR code in WhatsApp?
Step 1: Open your WhatsApp on your smartphone.
Step 2: Next, tap on the More options icon > Settings.
Step 3: Tap the QR icon displayed next to your name as shown in the image-
Step 4: Then under the “MY CODE” section you will see your own WhatsApp QR code as shown in the image below-
- How to scan a QR code in WhatsApp?
- How to share QR code in WhatsApp?
- Use the Catalog feature on WhatsApp
- How to reset the QR code in WhatsApp?
- Manage your notifications on WhatsApp
- How to view a catalog on WhatsApp?
- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- How to edit your profile in WhatsApp?
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- WhatsApp now comes with Fingerprint lock
- How to clear chats in WhatsApp?
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Video call?
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know
- How to back up to Google Drive in WhatsApp?
- How to add your bank account in WhatsApp?