In WhatsApp, conversation tones play an important role. These tones are the sounds played when you send and receive messages. By default, your conversation tones are turned on under the settings. But the volume of tones is controlled by your phone’s notifications volume. Here you see how to manage conversation tones.
Read Also, How to mute WhatsApp messages sound?
How to manage conversation tones?
To turn these tones on or off:
- Open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Tap three dots on the right side corner of the screen > Settings > Notifications > turn Conversation tones on or off.
Please note that adjusting the conversation tone settings will adjust the tones of both incoming and outgoing messages.
- How to change your WhatsApp status Privacy settings?
- Hide your WhatsApp profile photo in your Device
- Enable Dark Mode in WhatsApp
- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- WhatsApp’s Latest update to sign into multiple smartphones
- How to use WhatsApp on your PC?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- How to delete WhatsApp broadcast list?
- WhatsApp now comes with Fingerprint lock
- How to block or unblock a contact on WhatsApp?
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Video call?
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Voice call?
- How to create a WhatsApp broadcast group?
- WhatsApp increases group call limit
- How to edit a WhatsApp broadcast list?
- How to mute WhatsApp messages sound?
- WhatsApp Status Privacy Options