WhatsApp is an amazing messenger application. It has become popular all around the world very fast. In WhatsApp, whenever you sent or receive incoming messages, you will hear a sound. But sometimes it gets very irritating when you receive loads of messages the whole day. In that case, you feel like that you don’t want to hear any more ting-ting sound. But it is not a big problem. You can easily switch on or off this sound. This guide will tell you how to mute WhatsApp messages sound?.
Just follow these simple steps to mute WhatsApp messages sound-
1. Open WhatsApp. Then simply tap on the More Option icon.
2. Tap on the “Notifications” option present in the WhatsApp settings menu.
3. Then tap on “Conversation tones” to toggle the previous setting. If it is set then tap on it to mute WhatsApp messages sound as shown in the image below-
- Hide your WhatsApp profile photo in your Device
- Enable Dark Mode in WhatsApp
- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- WhatsApp’s Latest update to sign into multiple smartphones
- How to use WhatsApp on your PC?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- WhatsApp now comes with Fingerprint lock
- How to block or unblock a contact on WhatsApp?
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Video call?
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Voice call?
- How to create a WhatsApp broadcast group?
- WhatsApp increases group call limit
- How to edit a WhatsApp broadcast list?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Redmi Note 8
- Realme rolled out new Android 10 based UI
- 10 Important Mobile Innovations of 2019
- Best New Features in Android 10
- What is Wireless Charging?
- What is a USB Type-C?
- How to Extend the Smartphone battery life?
- What is the latest version of Android?