Realme has rolled out new Android 10-based Realme UI officially with a newly updated design and latest functionality. This new user interface includes customizations of icons, the Personal Information Protection feature, and nature-inspired wallpapers. The “Power” and “Style” of Realme products won wide recognition immediately after the launch. If we talk about India, Realme created a sales miracle by selling 1 million mobile phones within 3 days during Diwali. Well, to be frank, I am also a Realme user.
Worldwide Realme also broke the sales record on Lazada in Southeast Asia and became the No. 1 brand in the smartphone category of this platform.
Read Also, Best 10 New Features of Android 10
The new Android 10 based UI of Realme flaunt’s the following features:
If we talk about the new UI design, there are certain points I would like to cover-
1. It will allow the users to customize the app icons as per their choice.
2. The users will have the option to make icons square or round, large or small.
3. 11 new nature-inspired wallpapers are also introduced.
4. As per the company, this system is light, fast and has more power-saving features.
The new Realme UI android 10 based gives you the following features:
1. Earlier in order to take a screenshot, you needed to swipe three fingers simultaneously on the screen. But now, this feature has been changed or you can say tweaked. Now you just have to touch and hold the screen with three fingers for a few seconds. Then swipe down to select a specific area. No more cropping is required and you are done.
2. The new realme UI comes with naturally high-saturation and high-brightness colors to construct an authentic color scheme.
3. This new UI features Quantum Animation Engine. The company claims that it increases screen fluency and you will get smooth animation as well.
Realme takes care about the privacy of the user. In order to enhance it further, they have added a feature “Personal Information Protection“. By enabling this feature, empty information pages will be displayed to those apps which request the user’s personal information including call history, contacts, messages. This definitely enhances the user’s privacy.
4. REALME ROADMAP
Realme has rolled out a roadmap that explains when and which smartphone will get this new android 10 based UI, starting with Realme 3 Pro and Realme XT this month.
If you are thinking about buying a new smartphone then you must go for Realme.
Buy Realme XT (64GB 6GB RAM) from here Realme XT (Pearl Blue, 64 GB) (6 GB RAM)
Buy Realme XT (128GB 8GB RAM) from here Realme X2 (Pearl Blue, 128 GB) (8 GB RAM)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Redmi Note 8
- 10 Important Mobile Innovations of 2019
- Best New Features in Android 10
- What is Wireless Charging?
- What is a USB Type-C?
- How to Extend the Smartphone battery life?
- What is 5G technology? Features, Uses, and Advantages.
- What is the latest version of Android?
- Hide your WhatsApp profile photo in your Device
- WhatsApp’s Latest update to sign into multiple smartphones
- WhatsApp now comes with Fingerprint lock
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- Unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- How to use WhatsApp on your PC?
- Enable Dark Mode in WhatsApp
- How to block or unblock a contact on WhatsApp?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know