WhatsApp launched UPI payment in the year 2020. It uses the country’s Unified Payments Interface (UPI) framework. This allows you to send as well as receive money through your UPI-linked bank accounts. In order to start receiving money on WhatsApp read this article How to Receive money on WhatsApp? very carefully.
How to set up payments on WhatsApp?
In order to start sending or receiving payments on WhatsApp, you’ll first have to link your bank account to WhatsApp. In order to link your bank account to WhatsApp read How to add your bank account in WhatsApp?.
Read More: How to send money on WhatsApp?
How to Receive money on WhatsApp?
WhatsApp payments include bank-to-bank money transfer. If you have already added your bank account then you are ready to receive money. In order to receive payment on WhatsApp when your bank account isn’t added to WhatsApp, just follow the steps mentioned below-
- Tap on Accept Payment option.
- You will then need to tap the Verify via SMS option.
- From the list of multiple banks, select the name of your bank.
- You will see a list of bank accounts associated with your mobile number. Tap on the particular bank account which you want to add to WhatsApp.
- Then finally tap on Done.
Note: Once the payment has been completed, you may receive a confirmation SMS from your respective bank.
- How to add and remove group participants on WhatsApp?
- How to use live location on WhatsApp?
- Enable Dark Mode in WhatsApp
- How to manage your notifications on WhatsApp?
- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- How to exit and delete groups in WhatsApp?
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- WhatsApp now comes with Fingerprint lock
- How to clear chats in WhatsApp?
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Video call?
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know
- How to back up to Google Drive in WhatsApp?
- How to edit a WhatsApp broadcast list?