In WhatsApp, setting up the Payments for UPI transactions is easy. What you need is just a bank account associated with a mobile number. The mobile number must be the same number as your WhatsApp account. Read How to add your bank account in WhatsApp?. Once you have added your bank account to WhatsApp Payment, you can either send payment or receive payment on your iPhone or Android phones through WhatsApp. But you can only send and receive money from friends and family after you have set up Facebook Pay. Also, you must have verified a supported debit card or debit-enabled combo card. Let’s begin with the article How to set up a payment method in WhatsApp?.
How to set up a payment method in WhatsApp?
In order to set up your payment method, just follow steps mentioned below,
- Open the particular chat with whom you’d like to send money. Tap “Attach” then tap on the “Payment” option.
- On the Facebook Pay screen, tap “CONTINUE”.
- Then create a 6-digit Facebook Pay PIN number.
- Confirm the PIN by entering it again. Then tap on “NEXT”.
- You can also use your fingerprint instead of manually entering your PIN. For this tap “USE FINGERPRINT”. Otherwise, just tap on “Skip” to manually enter your PIN.
- Enter your full first and last name and your CPF. Then tap on “Next”.
- Enter your card information such as debit card number, expiry date, and CVV. Then save the information by tapping on “SAVE”.
- You can verify your card once your card information has been added.
1. You must be at least 18 years old or more and must have a debit or credit card from a supported bank to either send or to receive money on WhatsApp.
2. You can not use the payment feature on WhatsApp Desktop and WhatsApp Web.
- How to send money on WhatsApp?
- How to Receive money on WhatsApp?
- Enable Dark Mode in WhatsApp
- How to manage your notifications on WhatsApp?
- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- How to exit and delete groups in WhatsApp?
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- WhatsApp now comes with Fingerprint lock
- How to clear chats in WhatsApp?
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Video call?
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know
- How to back up to Google Drive in WhatsApp?
- How to add your bank account in WhatsApp?