WhatsApp has become one of the most popular instant messaging apps. It has a long list of features and supports a wide range of devices. One of its features is to block someone. I am sure most of the people must have experienced this once or twice before, that moment when you got blocked on WhatsApp. Have you ever faced this type of situation before? Have you ever got blocked on WhatsApp? Do you want to help a friend who got blocked on WhatsApp by someone? If you are seeking an answer to this question but was unable to find it and then you are in the right place. In this very article, we will provide you with some solutions on How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp? We will teach you some methods by which you will easily be able to unblock yourself on WhatsApp.
How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
In order to unblock yourself on WhatsApp from your smartphone, there are a few steps that have to be followed. The steps are very difficult to follow. Here are the steps –
STEP 1 – Ask the person nicely to unblock you on WhatsApp
Now since you already know this, we are not going to give any explanation to you. We are just hoping that things are not that bad. If you can ask the person nicely that has blocked you, you might get unblocked. Now without exaggerating any further let’s move on the next step in case this step doesn’t work for you.
Download WhatsApp from here.
STEP 2 – Reinstall WhatsApp Application
1. Open the Google Play Store on your smartphone device and search WhatsApp Messenger.
2. Then, you will see a green “Install” button next to WhatsApp. Tap on it to install WhatsApp again.
3. Once the download is complete, open the WhatsApp messenger.
4. Then, accept all the terms and conditions and set up a new account with the same phone number. Then, finally, you will then have to verify your phone number with an SMS text message.
5. Finally, you will then be unblocked from all the contacts who previously blocked you.
STEP 3 – Delete your WhatsApp Account
1. Open your WhatsApp Messenger. Tap the More Options icon > Settings.
2. Then tap on the option “Account” and then navigate to the last icon which says “delete my account”.
3. Then select your country and enter your phone number in the field, associated with your account.
4. Then, tap the option “delete my account” button at the bottom of your screen. Then reconfigure your WhatsApp messenger just the way to set it up for the first time after installation.
- Hide your WhatsApp profile photo in your Device
- Enable Dark Mode in WhatsApp
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- WhatsApp’s Latest update to sign into multiple smartphones
- How to use WhatsApp on your PC?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- WhatsApp now comes with Fingerprint lock
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know
- How to block or unblock a contact on WhatsApp?