Whenever you send messages over WhatsApp you sometimes also want to express your feeling. Now you can do it with the help of emojis. If you don’t know How to use emoji on WhatsApp then you don’t need to worry. In this small article, we will show you how to insert different types of emojis.
How to use emoji on WhatsApp?
In order to use emoji, simply tap the icon to open the emoji selection menu. To switch back to your phone’s keyboard, tap the icon.
You will see that some of the emojis are available in different skin colors. So, if you want to choose a different colored emoji, tap and hold that emoji you wish to use and then choose the color you want.
Note: When you choose a different colored emoji, it will become your default emoji.
- How to change the number in WhatsApp?
- How to change your WhatsApp status Privacy settings?
- Hide your WhatsApp profile photo in your Device
- Enable Dark Mode in WhatsApp
- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- WhatsApp’s Latest update to sign into multiple smartphones
- How to use WhatsApp on your PC?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- How to delete WhatsApp broadcast list?
- WhatsApp now comes with Fingerprint lock
- How to block or unblock a contact on WhatsApp?
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Video call?
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Voice call?
- How to create a WhatsApp broadcast group?
- WhatsApp increases group call limit
- How to edit a WhatsApp broadcast list?
- How to mute WhatsApp messages sound?
- WhatsApp Status Privacy Options