On WhatsApp, Two-step verification is an optional feature that adds more security to your WhatsApp account. If you have enabled this feature, then any attempt to verify your phone number on WhatsApp must be followed by the six-digit PIN that you created using this feature. This guide will teach you how to use two-step verification on WhatsApp?.
In order to enable this verification on WhatsApp, follow these simple steps and you will enable the verification on WhatsApp,
1. Open your WhatsApp messenger on your smartphone. Then tap on “Settings”.
2. Then go to your WhatsApp Account and then tap on the Two-step verification option.
3. If this option is not yet enabled then you will see a screen that will tell you to enable this particular feature.
4. Once you have hit the enabled button, you will be prompted to enter a 6-digit PIN. Then tap on “Next”.
5. Then you have to re-enter the same 6-digit PIN for confirmation. Then tap on “Next”.
6. Finally, you will be asked to enter an email address. This is optional, you can also choose to skip it. This address will allow WhatsApp to send you a link via email to disable this two-step verification mode in case you ever forget your six-digit PIN. It also helps to safeguard your account.
Note: WhatsApp will periodically ask you to enter your PIN so that you remember your PIN. Keep in mind that there is no option to disable this task without disabling the two-step verification feature.
- How to add and remove group participants on WhatsApp?
- How to use live location on WhatsApp?
- Enable Dark Mode in WhatsApp
- How to manage your notifications on WhatsApp?
- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- How to exit and delete groups in WhatsApp?
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- WhatsApp now comes with Fingerprint lock
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Video call?
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know
- WhatsApp increases group call limit
- How to edit a WhatsApp broadcast list?