Once you have downloaded WhatsApp on your smartphone, you are required to verify your mobile number to create an active account before you can start using WhatsApp. Until you verify your number you won’t be able to use this instant messaging app. In case you are doubtful about the verification of WhatsApp and not sure what to do, then you are in the right place. Here we will guide you on how to Verify your number on WhatsApp.
1. Install the latest version of WhatsApp.
2. You must have a phone number that you own.
3. You should be able to receive SMS and phone calls to the phone number that you are trying to verify.
4. Disable any call-blocking settings, apps, or task killers in your smartphone.
5. A stable working internet connection either through mobile data or Wi-Fi.
How to Verify your number on WhatsApp in Android?
1. Open your WhatsApp on your smartphone.
2. Select your country by choosing from the drop-down list. Your country code will be filled automatically on the left.
3. Enter your phone number in the box on the right which you want to verify. Don’t put zero (0) before your phone number.
4. Then tap on Next to request a verification code.
5. Enter the 6-digit code that you have received via SMS.
6. In case the code is not received, press “Resend SMS”.
7. There is another option which you can use and i.e. “Call me”. You can press “Call me” to request the phone call. After that, an automated voice will tell you the 6-digit verification code. Insert that code to verify WhatsApp.
If you face any issues during the verification process, please try the following steps:
- Turn off your smartphone and wait for 30 seconds, and turn it back on.
- Uninstall your old WhatsApp and reinstall the latest version of it.
- Repeat the same process again from the start.
- How to send money on WhatsApp?
- How to Receive money on WhatsApp?
- Enable Dark Mode in WhatsApp
- How to manage your notifications on WhatsApp?
- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- How to edit your profile in WhatsApp?
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- WhatsApp now comes with Fingerprint lock
- How to clear chats in WhatsApp?
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Video call?
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know
- How to back up to Google Drive in WhatsApp?
- How to add your bank account in WhatsApp?