In WhatsApp, group calling is very easy, whether it is voice or video. WhatsApp is now being used worldwide and users spend over 1.5 billion minutes on calls every single day. In order to make a WhatsApp group video call, you’ll first need to place a one-on-one video, and then add new participants in the call. Here’s how that works.
What is WhatsApp group Video calling?
The feature of Video Calling lets you do video call your contacts for free. This will work even if your contact is in another country. WhatsApp Video calling utilizes your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes. Data charges may apply. This means that you won’t be charged for the call.
Read Also, How to make a WhatsApp Group Voice call?
How to make a WhatsApp Group Video Call?
In order to make a WhatsApp group video call, just follow the steps mentioned below-
Step 1 – First you need to make a one-on-one video call to one of your contact whom you want to be in the group video call.
Step 2 – Once your call has started look for the add participant button on the top right corner. Tap on the “add participant” button.
Step 3 – You will then see the list of all your contacts. Just click on the second participant you would like to add to the group video call and then tap on the “ADD” button as shown in the image below-
And that’s it. You have successfully added the second participant to the WhatsApp group video call in a matter of seconds. You can also add more participants to the group video call.
If you want to know the number of participants you can add to the WhatsApp group voice call, click on How many participants can be added to the WhatsApp group Voice/Video call?
- Hide your WhatsApp profile photo in your Device
- Enable Dark Mode in WhatsApp
- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- WhatsApp’s Latest update to sign into multiple smartphones
- How to use WhatsApp on your PC?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- WhatsApp now comes with Fingerprint lock
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know
- How to block or unblock a contact on WhatsApp?
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Voice call?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Redmi Note 8
- Realme rolled out new Android 10 based UI
- 10 Important Mobile Innovations of 2019
- Best New Features in Android 10
- What is Wireless Charging?
- What is a USB Type-C?
- How to Extend the Smartphone battery life?
- What is the latest version of Android?