Sometimes you get into a situation where you want to hide your WhatsApp status from someone, or you want to show your status only to a specific person or to show to some of your contacts only. In that case, you need to change your WhatsApp status Privacy settings. Well if you want to learn more about this “WhatsApp Status Privacy” then you are in the right place. In this article, we will teach about the WhatsApp Status Privacy Options. We will tell you how each option is different from the other. So, keep reading this article till the end.
WhatsApp Status Privacy Options
There are basically three Status Privacy Options. They are as follows-
- My Contacts
- My Contacts Except
- Only Share with
First Option – My Contacts
This option is set by default when you install WhatsApp for the first time. If this option is selected then it means that all the contacts in WhatsApp phonebook will be able to see your WhatsApp status. They will also be able to reply back to you on your WhatsApp status.
Download WhatsApp from here.
Second Option – My Contacts Except
If you select the option “My Contacts Except”, then all your contacts except the contacts you have selected will be able to see your WhatsApp status updates. It means that you have to select a list of people from your Contacts or you can also choose a single contact. Then your WhatsApp status will be visible to only those whom you have not selected from the WhatsApp phonebook.
Last Option – Only Share With
This is the last option of the WhatsApp Status Privacy options. If you select this option, then all the contacts that you have selected will be able to see your WhatsApp status updates. It means that only the contacts you select will see your WhatsApp status updates while the selected contacts will not be able to see any of your status updates.
- How to change your WhatsApp status Privacy settings?
- Hide your WhatsApp profile photo in your Device
- Enable Dark Mode in WhatsApp
- How to unblock yourself on WhatsApp?
- How to read WhatsApp messages without letting your sender know?
- WhatsApp’s Latest update to sign into multiple smartphones
- How to use WhatsApp on your PC?
- Important things about WhatsApp chats Archive feature
- How to delete WhatsApp broadcast list?
- WhatsApp now comes with Fingerprint lock
- How to block or unblock a contact on WhatsApp?
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Video call?
- Cool WhatsApp Tips and Tricks You Must Know
- How to make a WhatsApp Group Voice call?
- How to create a WhatsApp broadcast group?
- WhatsApp increases group call limit
- How to edit a WhatsApp broadcast list?
- How to mute WhatsApp messages sound?